Xiamen, China (March 17th, 2015)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.5.0.99 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and optimizations described as below.
1. Pop up folder tips when take snapshot and manual record from web.
2. Add least delay,balanced,best fluency modes in real-time live view,TCP/UDP settings are saved to the registry.
3. SD browse pages and log module synchronize with Ambarella interface.
4. Support 20fps in 2048*1536,default bitrate is 4Mbps.
5. SIP supports to play primary stream.
1.WEB pages redesign,synchronizing with Ambarella interface.
2.WEB playback module synchronizes with Ambarella interface,increasing snapshot and video recording,and establishing a Playback folder.
3. The resolution in second stream changes from 640*368 to 640*360.
4. I-frame interval changes to 1-60,highest up to 50 when bitrate chooses 16Mbps.
5. Repair the issue that automatic WDR mode switches back and forth in 0331 sensor.
6. URL increases chip info to gain encrypted chip and supports to change encrypted chip.
7. NAS supports to input "\".
8. Optimise the compatibility with Digifort Software when using 3MP@15fps.
Note: For the new firmware, please contact with sales, skype: sales.milesight, Email: email@example.com .