Xiamen, China (November 1st, 2016)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new version 220.127.116.11 of the Milesight CMS. This updated release includes new functions, improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. Support Multi Screen: you can use two monitors in asynchronous display;
2. Support new language: Korean and Russian;
3. Support Audio-Sample Rate option;
1. Support to show the name of NVRs and cameras on the channel list;
2. Support to remember the channel view after restart the CMS client;
3. Add account verification before edit user password;
4. Add corridor pattern to the camera parameters(Camera with -A and -B);
5. Rewrite the SMTP structure;
6. E-map supports to show online/offline status;
7. Optimize the channel adding process, adding 3 channels each time;
8. Optimize software running stability;
1. Fix the issue of error when formatting hard disk;
2. Fix the issue that multiple double-click cause crash, when connecting NVR channel process.
Note: For the new version, please contact sales, Skype: sales.milesight, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.