Xiamen, China (December 15th, 2016)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 7X.7.0.5-r15 of the Milesight NVR. This updated release includes new features and improvements as below.
(1) RAID feature for MS-N8064-UH/8032-UH/7032-UH/7016-UH;
(2) Image enhancement. New column for camera settings, including Day/Night Mode, WDR, HLC, White Balance, Smart IR and so on;
(3) P2P adding by MAC address (Browser cache delete required);
(4) New Bitrate Control and I-frame Interval features for camera management;
(5) 10TB hard disk supported;
(6) New stream transmitting strategy for faster stream connection in APP;
(7) New web plug-in for better displaying performance.
(1) Optimized the PoE search strategy;
(2) Optimized VGA driver;
(3) Added new log for error debugging;
(4) Fixed the HDD model display problem in MS-N1009-U(P)T;
(5) Fixed the problem that Live View can not display all channels;
(6) Fixed the problem that MS-N8064-UH failed to play back;
(7) Optimized some prompts for local display;
(8) Fixed APP alarm push failure issue;
(9) Fixed black screen issue in some Live View channels;
(10) Fixed the problem that user password failed to change;
(11) Fixed the problem that recycle mode could not take effect in Wizard;
(12) Fixed the problem that some browsers can input Chinese words in channel name;
(13) Fixed the problem that camera list can not be ordered by port;
(14) Added marked words in Privacy Mask when channel was added by RTSP.
Note: For the new version, please contact sales, Skype: sales.milesight, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org