Xiamen, China (February 19th, 2013)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 220.127.116.11 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below:
1. The maximum frame rate of the 3 megapixel network cameras is increased up to 15 fps.
2. If the WIFI couldn't be connected for 10 seconds continuously, it will be changed as wried.
3. Optimized the SMTP feature. Photos are allowed to be added as attachments.
4. The "Bit Rate" of the secondary stream is added up to 1024 kbps.
1. Fixed the issue that the camera would be powered off and restarted before it's completely started which make configuration files defective.