Xiamen, China (October 15, 2013)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.4.0.56 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. Customize the IR-CUT Template and Timer settings for Day & Night mode.
2. SIP supports sub stream with MPEG-4 video compression, SIP Server supports domain format.
3. Take snapshot with the main stream resolution, and support to upload to SD card, FTP, SMTP. (3M/5M exception)
4. Support to draw the detection areas at any position with small unit.
5. Keep the IP address after upgrading the firmware.
6. Increase the RTSP socket buffer to 1448*5 to reduce the high CPU issue
7. Hide the alarm and audio interface for some models on the web configuration.
1. Optimized the auto-focus functionality to be more precise.
1. Fixed the js cache issue after upgrading via web browser, no need to clear the cookie again.
2. Fixed the Mini-Dome SD card can't be used after formatting.
3. Fixed the issue that the alarm tampering is slow. (when use with the audio alarm simultaneously)
4. Fixed 401 verification issue after changing the password many times via Chrome browse.
5. Fixed incorrect motion detection after switching the IR-CUT.
6. Fixed the error caused by activex.
7. Fixed the exposure time error issue after using WDR at night.
8. Fixed the issue of SIP cache error and SIP alarm problem.
9. Fixed the deadlock issue when calling multiple SIP simultaneously.