Xiamen, China (October 28, 2013)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.4.0.57 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. Optimized the sensitivity of Motion Detection;
2. Optimized the typography of Image settings page;
3. Fixed the bug that the sip phone will always be blank screen, if it failed to receive the first VOSH/VO/VOL communicate data, when SIP uses MPEG4.
4. Fixed the bug that it will change into Day mode once switch the IR-CUT, even if it was set as Night mode.
5. Fixed the bug that it will change into Day mode once turn on or off the WDR functionality, even if it was set as Night mode.
6. Fixed the bug that the image resolution will bigger than its real size and seems abnormal when choose to save the image to SD card, FTP or SMTP.
This version should update the new activex, the old one can't be used.