Xiamen, China (February 20th, 2014)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.4.0.68 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. Optimized the bitrate, will support 16k;
2. Optimized ONVIF compatibility, support ONVIF v2.2;
3. Remove 'check time' thread, this thread maybe cause the CPU up to 100%;
4. Add new feature for WDR, support WDR with auto switch according to the exposure time;
5. Optimized ONVIF compatibility for NUUO's new NVR;
1. Fixed the issue that incorrect layout for WIFI page on Firefox and Chrome;
2. Fixed the issue that fail to record on SD card and FTP;
3. Fixed the issue that the files get stuck when remove files, causing CPU will up to 100%;
4. Fixed the audio issue to compatible well with Avigilon;
5. Fixed the issue that incorrect layout for SD card page;
6. Fixed the issue that fail to play the RTSP stream for PSIA protocol;
7. Fixed the issue that different RTP size only works well on the h.264 codec type, invalid for MPEG4 and MJPEG;
8. Fixed the issue that when DHCP default with 1, if fail to get IP address via DHCP, will allocate a temporary IP address to start again, then try to get a new IP address via DHCP.