Milesight M-Sight Pro's Change Log of Version 188.8.131.52 for iOS
Published Time : [2018/04/09] Read : 
Especially supporting Video Alarm Push and speed test, the M-Sight Pro's new version of 184.108.40.206 for iOS is ready to improve the user experience.
Xiamen, China (April 9th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the version of 220.127.116.11 for M-Sight Pro (iOS), which includes the new features, optimizations, and bug fixes as below.
1. Support Alarm Video Push. Users can check real-time alarm video on Playback interface by directly clicking alarm messages;
2. Support delay time and uploading bandwidth test of the NVR added by P2P. The speed test option could be found in Device Information interface. Users can adjust video parameters and the numbers of playing channels based on speed test result;
3. Support image ratio switching including Original and Resize;
4. Support to modify stream parameters of the network cameras added by P2P;
1. Optimize the issue that video disconnected after long time playing;
2. Optimize the full screen playing mechanism, which makes video playing much more fluent;
3. Optimize other issues.
1. Fix the displaying bugs including alarm messages, playback time bar, etc.;
2. Fix other bugs.
The APP could be directly downloaded via APP Store.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.