Milesight Camera's Change Log of Version 4X.7.0.70
Published Time : [2019/5/23] Read : 
Milesight is constantly working to bring better user experience for everyone. Here is a new version with the Plugin-free function and other improvements which show our commitment.
Xiamen, China (May 23rd, 2019)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.70) of Milesight Network Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
(1) Support Plugin-free function which allows previewing the camera streaming without installing a plugin in Firefox (Version 65 and above) & Google Chrome (Version 69 and above). Note that please upgrade the browser to the to latest version and configure the browser properties before using this function;
(2) Support up to 8 Privacy Masking areas;
(3) Support up to 8 ROI areas;
(4) Support NAS to generate child directory;
(5) Support to display temperature information in “Advanced Settings - PTZ - Status” interface on Speed Dome Network Camera;
(6) Compatible with new 5MP Fisheye Network Camera and 180°Panoramic Mini Bullet Network Camera.
(1) Support to remember the status of zoom level before the restart on 12x AF Motorized Pro Bullet Network Camera or AF Motorized Mini Dome Network Camera;
(2) Optimize upgrade mechanism and improve upgrade efficiency;
(3) Optimize CGI such as device names can support spaces character;
(4) Optimize that default Profile of H.264 as Main on Secondary Stream.
(1) Fix the problem that is sometimes failed to add NAS;
(2) Fix the bug that Auto Tracking can’t be used when Auto Home is enabled ;
(3) Fix some other bugs.
126.96.36.199 for applicable models MS-CXXXX-B
188.8.131.52 for applicable models MS-C8262-F(I)PB/MS-C9674-PB
184.108.40.206-LPR2 for applicable models MS-CXXXX-L(P)B
(1) Please upgrade the browser to the latest version and configure the browser properties before using Plugin-free function;
(2) For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly;
(3) Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.