Taking full advantage of the advancement of smart restroom sensors and technologies by applying Milesight Smart Restroom Solution, administrative staff can confidently achieve cleanliness and hygiene goals that have a measurable impact on user experience and sustainability. But how to achieve this goal? That is a question.
The First Step: Get Ideal Products for Primary Pain Points
- Fill Level Monitoring
The compact Smart Fill Level Monitoring Sensor WS201 accurately detects fill level to avoid the likelihood of discomfort experiences of no toilet paper, premature refills, and waste of human resources.
- Odour Elimination
Detecting H2S and NH3 with Bathroom Odor Detector GS301 allows efficient and timely personnel allocating to erase odors. It can also collaborate with the ventilation system by building a connection via IoT Controller to automatically eliminate odors to guarantee high air quality in an energy-saving way.
- Occupancy Mastery
Gain great user experiences by acquiring real-time occupancy information to get easy access to vacant cubicles, and accumulate to build long-running data for highly-efficient management.
- Smart Trash Bin Monitoring
- Emergency Alarm
- Cubicle Usage Frequency Monitoring
- Leakage Detection
- Smart Display
- Devices Collaboration
- Metering Management
The Second Step: Get the Right Products to Upgrade Smarter Restrooms
Unlike just finding problems, addressing pain points and upgrading restrooms are rather complicated. It is hard to find an integrated solution with functional products which precisely solves the problems easily, efficiently, and economically, and achieves upgrades. However, a LoRaWAN® based Milesight Smart Solution will do. The diversified products with the latest technologies readily upgrade restrooms with pain points addressed to bring surprising results.
- Smart Fill Level Monitoring Sensor WS201: toilet paper fill level monitoring
- Compact Design
- Millimeter Level High Accuracy
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption
- Conformal Coating with Strong Damp-Proof Capacity
- Stable Signal even in Metal Boxes
- Flexible Remaining Capacity Reporting
- Bathroom Occupancy Sensor VS330: cubicle occupancy monitoring
- Bathroom Odor Detector GS301: odor detection
- Magnetic Contact Switch WS301: cubicle occupancy and usage frequency monitoring
- AI Workplace Occupancy Sensor VS121: queue monitoring
- 3D ToF People Counting Sensor VS132: people flow monitoring
- ToF Laser Distance Sensor EM400-TLD: trash bin management
- Smart Button WS101: one-press alarm
- Mini Leak Detection WS303: leakage monitoring
- IoT Controller UC100: build connection and realize interaction
- IoT Controller UC502: metering management
The Third Step: Enable a Smarter and Value-Added Restroom
Even though the pandemic has already faded from the world around, hygiene is still a daunting demand, which is closely bound up with people from all walks of life. The Milesight smart restroom solution will undoubtedly keep hygiene at high quality with sensing technologies, and realize reasonable and efficient resource allocation of both human resources and material supply. What’s more, it is going to lead the restroom to a new era of automation.
- Data-Driven Management Restroom
The space utilization of cubicles, fill levels, waste management and people flow can be all converted into digital data to form a directional information network. The information will effectively generate a positive impact in improving restroom performance like precisely data-driven cleaning and personnel & recourse assignments and improving hygiene in a smarter way.
- Sustainable Smart Restroom
Sustainable development is an eternal concern and topic for people worldwide. Value-added devices like ToF laser Distance sensors and IoT Controllers enable more reasonable and highly efficient usage of restrooms to make it both value-added and energy-saving.
- Automatic Smart Restroom
Intelligence will greatly release manpower management stress and improve efficiency. The collaboration between sensors and devices can make reactions through preset performances like ventilating according to odor, people flow, and so on. Cleaners no longer have to manage it while it still performs well.
The Fourth Step: Get the Right Products for Smart Restroom Solution at the Right Time
Get the surprising Bathroom Occupancy Sensor VS330, Bathroom Odor Detector GS301, or Smart Fill Level Monitoring Sensor WS201, and you will have the opportunity to get 1 free Smart Fill Level Monitoring Sensor. Find the advantages of Milesight Smart Restroom Solution and get the limited offer. It is an unmissable double gain. Contact your sales representative for more information.