Milesight NVR's Change Log of Version 7X.9.0.4
Published Time : [2019/5/23] Read : 
The new firmware version of 7X.9.0.4 brings great user experience especially with the Plugin-free features.
Xiamen, China (May 23rd, 2019)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 7X.9.0.4 of Milesight NVR. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Plugin-free solution for browser viewing of Windows system and MAC system including Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and Edge browser;
1) Please set video codec to H.264 for viewing.
2) Ensure that your browser versions are as below to support plugin-free play mode.
Firefox: Version 53.0.1 or above
Chrome: Version 22.214.171.124 or above
Safari: Version 12.0.1 or above
Edge: Version 126.96.36.199 or above
2. Support to fully operate functions of NVR added to CMS by P2P. Please upgrade your NVR to 7x.9.0.4 first;
3. Support to add NAS with /root directory/parent directory format, and we will generate a folder named Device Model-MAC Address automatically in it after initializing;
4. Support to add 20 users at most;
5. Compatible with new MS-N7032-UPH which has 24 PoE ports for plug-and-play.
1. Optimize the stability of NAS recording;
2. Optimize the stability of Speed Up Playback;
3. Compatible with Lens Distort Correct option for Milesight H.265+ 180o Panoramic Mini Bullet Network Camera, which is used for dewarping image (Note: Please upgrade your camera firmware to version 188.8.131.52 or above to support this function);
4. Optimize the UI display of playback interface;
5. Optimize the Japanese UI display;
6. Optimize the plug-and-play function of PoE NVR Series;
7. Optimize other issues.
1. Fix the bug that NVR reboots unexpectedly because of some special operations on the local monitor;
2. Fix the bug that NAS can’t be successfully added when NVR has no hard disk;
3. Fix the bug of the PoE NVR Series that the authentication password of PoE channel can’t synchronize with the NVR’s successfully if you do the hardware reset or reset NVR without keeping user information;
4. Fix the bug that IP Edit function doesn’t work;
5. Fix the playback bug that time pointer jumps to 0’oclock if you start and stop video continuously;
6. Fix other bugs.
If you failed to download the firmwares by clicking the links directly, please copy the links to browser to download.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.