Cameras' Firmware Change Log of Version xx.6.0.43
Published Time : [2016/02/14] Read : 
Xiamen, China (February 14th, 2016)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.6.0.43 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the new features and optimizations described as below.
1. The new firmware allows you to get the video stream without the installation of ActiveX by choosing MJPEG in the web browser both from computer and mobile device.
2. Customized bite rate setting; you can input bit rate value from 16Kbps to 16384Kbps manually.
3. The account will be locked for 30 minutes if the password was input incorrectly four times.
4. SD card files can be filtered by file format, AVI or JPEG.
5. NAS can be set as recycle mode and the NAS is able to mount to a second-level path.
6. The External Output function is separated to another page with Test function appended.
1. Camera Web ActiveX is upgraded to version 3.3.
2. Better SD card working stability.
3. Better motorized zoom function.
4. The third stream is integrated to ONVIF.
5. Change the IR Light Sensor Sensitivity from Low/Medium/High to specific DN(day to night) and ND(night to day) value with current value displayed as a reference.
6. The camera was unable to be added to Hikvision NVR when the codec was H.265.
7. The camera was unable to be added via ONVIF through the Internet after enabling the UPnP auto map function.
8. The bite rate of 4 Megapixel camera, MS-C44XX-B, was beyond its limit at night under VBR mode.
Note: For the new firmware, please contact with sales, Skype: sales.milesight, Email: email@example.com.