Cameras` Firmware Change Log of Version XX.6.0.49
Published Time : [2016/7/14] Read : 
Xiamen, China(July 14th, 2016)-Milesight, the leader of IP-based video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version XX.6.0.49 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the optimization, bug fixes and new features described as below.
1) Improve image quality of H.265 camera series;
2) Improve the P-Iris delay issue of H.265 camera series;
3) Improve the bitrate stability of H.264 camera series when enabling ROI function;
4) Improve the compatibility of Kingston SD card.
1) Fix the alarm problem with HikVision NVR via ONVIF;
2) Fix the problem that the schedule table of SD card disappeared when switching back to the SD card from setting the schedule of NAS operation;
3) Fix the problem of overexposed in whole image when the interested area is too small under the Inclusive mode of BLC page;
4) Fix the problem that Power and WDR parameter cannot be edited at the same time.
1) Support to add the customized DDNS URL;
2) The Maximum Frame Rate of MS-C2962-RF(I)PB can reach to 50fps for 50HZ and 60fps for 60HZ;
3) The primary stream of H.265 camera supports MJPEG since this version, up to 25fps@1080P;
4) ONVIF compatibility improvement:
a. Support high frame(60fps);
b. Support Luxriot alarm output;
c. Support 3vr Zoom operation;
d. Support 3vr to get up to 4MP/3MP resolution of MJPEG;
5) Support the record schedule and enable the camera to stop recording, restart to record, recover from Video Orientation via CGI.
Note: For the detailed release note, please log in the "Partner" section on Milesight`s web page. For the new firmware, please contact with sales. Skype: sales.milesight, Email: email@example.com
Thank you for registering!
Thank you for registering for our event. We will send you a confirmation letter with registration details later.Confirmed