Cameras' Firmware Change Log of Version XX.6.0.56
Published Time : [2017/5/26] Read : 
Milesight releases the upgraded version XX.6.0.56 of Network Cameras, which brought better user experience for customers.
Xiamen, China(May 24th, 2016)-Milesight, the leader of IP-based video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version XX.6.0.56 of the Network Cameras. This updated release includes the optimizations, bug fixes and new features described as below.
1) Optimize the OSD function.
2) Optimize the DDNS sever.
3) Optimize the web interfaces.
4) Optimize the PTZ series.
5) Optimize the image wave of Speed Dome.
6) Optimize the way of packet transmission.
7) Optimize ONVIF Protocol, the version is updated to 2.6.
8) Optimize the plug-in for displaying on main and sub monitors, the plug-in version for Windows is updated to 3.8, while 3.7 is for Mac.
9) Update the CGI.
10) Set up calibration for the format of configuration file and the size of firmware file before being imported.
1) Fix the compatibility problem that the third-party NVR/VMS (e.g., TVT NVR) can not operate PTZ actions.
2) Fix the problem that the third-party VMS (e.g., Avigilon) can not add Milesight Network Camera.
3) Fix the image color problem when Speed Dome works under the low light environment.
4) Fix the image color problem when OV4689 series works under the low light environment.
1) The 5MP series Network Camera with Sony sensor IMX326 is compatible.
2) Support to schedule BLC/WDR/HLC.
3) Support to schedule Audio Files and edit the Audio Files Name.
1) P2P function could only be used in the newest Milesight APP.
2) For the detailed release note, please log in the "Partner" section on Milesight's web page.
3) For the new version, download directly from Milesight website: http://www.milesight.com/support/download.asp or contact your sales representative for more information.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.