Cameras' Firmware Change Log of Version XX.6.0.57
Published Time : [2017/7/28] Read : 
Milesight releases the upgraded version XX.6.0.57 of Network Cameras, which will bring better user experience for customers.
Xiamen, China(July 28th, 2017)-Milesight, the leader of IP-based video surveillance solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version XX.6.0.57 of the Network Cameras. This updated release includes the optimizations, bug fixes and new features as below.
1) Improve the image quality of the 5MP Network Camera Series.
2) Optimize the focus performance of Motorized Zoom lens when working under low light environment.
3) Optimize ONVIF Audio Backchannel which can be compatible with Arteco VMS.
4) Optimize the ONVIF function of PTZ Network Cameras to set the speed of pan and tilt separately.
5) Optimize the Audio quality through using new hardware of codec.
6) Optimize the PTZ Series.
7) Update the CGI.
1) Fix the problem that the HLC setting doesn't take effect in Image Scheduling.
2) Fix the limit of using the character "\" when inputting DDNS URL.
3) Fix the problem that the first two numbers of Port can't be saved when selecting Direct IP Call of Phone Type on the "Sip Alarm Phone List" page.
4) Fix the problem that the zoom cannot be auto-focusing with 3D Positioning.
5) Use AD value to judge the switching of day and night mode in manual exposure mode.
1) Support the 4K Network Camera.
2) Support to use Milesight Network Keyboard to control the PTZ Series.
3) Add a new URL to control clipping range of zoom.
4) Support to display lens parameter information of the Mini PTZ Bullet Network Camera and Speed Dome Network Camera on the web interface.
5) Support to schedule the White Balance on the Network Cameras.
6) The primary stream supports up to 30fps when selecting MJPEG codec on the web interface.
7) The Network Camera with Sony sensor IMX185 supports the High Frame Rate.
8) Support Digital Image Stabilisation function for 4MP Network Cameras.
For the detailed release note, please log in the "Partner" section on Milesight's web page.
For the new version, download directly from Milesight website: http://www.milesight.com/support/download.asp or contact your sales representative for more information.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.