Milesight NVR’s Firmware Change Log of Version 7X.8.0.5
Published Time : [2018/05/23] Read : 
The new firmware version 7X.8.0.5 of Milesight NVR with various improvements is ready to enhance the performance of the NVR.
Xiamen, China (May 23rd, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 7X.8.0.5 of Milesight NVR. The upgrade includes new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1) Support RAID 6, enriching Milesight NVR RAID function and making data storage safer;
2) Support data transmission via HTTP in Web, making transmission quicker and safer especially in Internet environment. Kindly note that you should upgrade plug-in to the latest version;
3) Support HTTPS to make data transmission safer;
4) Support SNMP, which improves the convenience to monitor and manage NVR in the whole network environment;
5) Support IPv6;
6) Compatible with speed test function in APP, including delay time and uploading bandwidth. Kindly note that you should upgrade your M-Sight Pro to the latest version;
7) Support broadcast function, which can be used to search NVR for Smart Tools in VPN environment. Kindly note that you should upgrade your smart tools to the latest version.
1) Optimize the alarm push mechanism to APP, making it much more stable and real-time;
2) Optimize the display and video color, providing a better viewing experience for usesr;
3) Unify the special characters limitation of NVR and Camera password, including + & : / ; ' \ " ? Space;
4) Support to add and play Hikvision H.265 Camera via ONVIF;
5) Support to add Vision Hitech Camera via ONVIF;
6) Optimize other functions.
1) Fix the bug that an APP can’t successfully play video when two APPs play one NVR (model ends with T) at the same time;
2) Fix the bug that successfully operating copy to camera in Safari browser while it prompts “Undefined” or “Unsuccessful”;
3) Fix the bug about “Disk Management” in Safari browser. When format the disk, it prompts “Format Error”, but the disk is still in formatting and can be successfully done;
4) Fix the bug in monitor that PoE NIC IPv4 Address can’t be modified after enabling DHCP for PoE NVR Series;
5) Fix the wrong translation of Enable and Disable in German;
6) Fix other bugs.
1)If you failed to download the firmwares by clicking the links directly, please copy the links to browser to download them.
2)The second number stands for the major version number, while the last two numbers mean the sub version number. Take 126.96.36.199 for example, it means the NVR’s main version is 8 and it’s sub version is 5.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.