Milesight CMS Change Log of Version 126.96.36.199
Published Time : [2018/06/13] Read : 
CMS upgrade! The new version which is better compatible with parameter configuration supports PTZ operation with the third party PTZ cameras and multiple layouts in E-map, bringing customers more flexible user experience.
Xiamen, China (June 13th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 188.8.131.52 of Milesight CMS. The upgrade includes new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below:
1) Support configuration of smart stream;
2) Support to display the live stream information on Live View;
3) Support OSD configuration of Milesight camera added via NVR;
4) Support PTZ operation of the third party PTZ cameras;
5) Support to add multiple layouts to E-map and build up to double-layer structure for the system;
6) Support to lock the E-map to avoid mistaken operations.
1) Optimization of Carousel. You can connect with primary stream for carousel screen while use secondary stream for viewing screen;
2) Refresh the stream display when disable the secondary stream;
3) Define the image configuration parameters ranging from 0~100;
4) Optimize other functions.
1) Fix the customize-parameter problem of the Fisheye camera;
2) Synchronize the Wall Mount mode of the Fisheye camera;
3) Fix the problem that the CMS may stop working if both main monitor and sub monitor are viewing when changing the language;
4) Fix other bugs.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.