Milesight Camera's Firmware Change Log of Version 4X.7.0.66
Published Time : [2018/7/25] Read : 
The latest firmware version of 4X.7.0.66 for network cameras has been released which is compatible with the newly launched models with new advanced sensor.
Xiamen, China (July 25th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.66) of Milesight Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
(1) Compatible with new Speed Dome Network Camera which supports 23x optical zoom and PoE;
(2) Compatible with some new models, such as Weather-proof Mini Dome Network Camera, AF Motorized Mini Dome Network Camera, and Vandal-proof Mini Bullet Network Camera with new advanced sensor;
(3) Compatible with new Pro Box Network Camera which supports P-Iris;
(4) Compatible with 4MP Network Cameras which support 30fps;
(5) The secondary stream of High-Frame Rate models (-R) can support up to 60fps;
(6) Support to export coordinate data (Preset, Patrol, etc) of Fisheye and PTZ series Cameras to Configuration file;
(7) Support to customize Multilevel Folder in FTP Storage Settings interface;
(8) Support Local Settings, which can customize Record File Length and storage path;
(9) Support Nepal time zone;
(1) Optimize that the two way audio's priority is higher than the "Play Audio" alarm action's;
(2) Optimize the brightness and definition of WDR performance of 2MP Network Cameras, which solve the problem of dark image when customizing;
(3) Support to remember password for keyboard when first log into Network Camera;
(4) Optimize the CGI;
(1) Fix the bug that "green margin" might appear when using digital zoom;
(2) Fix some bugs when PoE NVR was connected to PoE IPC;
(3) Fix the image blurred problem when data transmission via HTTP;
(4) Fix the bug that there are not IR-CUT configuration options for non IR function models in Day/Night Mode configuration page;
(5) Fix the bug that alarm output status between camera's and web page's side might not synchronized when Speed Dome Network Camera powered on;
(6) Fix the bug that Pro Bullet Network Camera might not identify SD card;
(7) Fix some bugs of PTZ and Fisheye cameras;
(8) Fix some other bugs;
184.108.40.206/220.127.116.11 for applicable models MS-CXXXX-B
18.104.22.168 for applicable models MS-C8262-F(I)PB/MS-C9674-PB
22.214.171.124-r1 for applicable models MS-C8262-F(I)PB/MS-C9674-PB
(1) For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly;
(2) Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX.
(3) If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.