The latest version 4X.7.0.73 is now ready for more convenient and functional network camera performance.
Xiamen, China (December 27th, 2019)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 4X.7.0.73 of Milesight network cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Support Online Upgrade function that allows for one-click detection of the latest version and upgrading;
2. Support User Privilege assignment for different operators or viewers;
3. Support Bonjour protocol for convenient device check;
4. Support the Heat Map function on Panoramic Camera Series;
5. Support Fisheye Auto Tracking function in On-board dewarping and Ceiling mode with Regional View on fisheye network camera;
6. Support On-board and Client-side dewarping for flexible playback on fisheye network camera;
7. Support G722, G726 audio compression format;
8. Support Keep Correct Aspect Ratio which allows for maintaining the original proportions of the images with different resolutions when turned on this function;
9. Support optional Field of View on Milesight fisheye network camera which allows for choosing three viewing angle modes according to actual requirement;
10. Support configuration of 2D DNR in Live View page;
11. Support Schedule Settings of auto tracking on PTZ Camera Series;
12. Add Suomi to the system language.
1. Optimize the auto focus mechanism of AF lens;
2. Optimize that on 5MP@30fps models, 3MP resolution can support up to 45fps;
3. Optimize that the number of file searches expanded to 50 per page in storage explorer page;
4. Update HTTP certificate of web page;
5. Update ONVIF version to 18.12;
6. Optimize the CGI.
1. Fix the problem that the snapshot of LPR cameras push FTP accidental fails;
2. Fix the issue that 5MP@20fps models don’t play smoothly on Geovision VMS;
3. Fix the problem that PTZ control cannot be performed through ONVIF when using tertiary stream of Milesight Network Camera to connect third-party devices;
4. Fix some other bugs.
1.For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly;
2.Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX；
3.If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.