The latest version 22.214.171.124 of the CMS is compatible with more complete Milesight Network Camera and NVR functions, such as Image setting and ANPR function.
Xiamen, China (February 14th, 2020) - Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 126.96.36.199 of the Milesight CMS. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Support the NVR ANPR function;
2. Support displaying downloading percentage of the playback record;
3. Support the configuration of users’ privilege;
4. Support one-touch exiting CMS;
5. Added Finnish and Spanish.
1. Optimize the image configuration in IP Camera live view that it adds the 2D Noise Reduction function, and changes the former Noise Reduction Level to 3D DNR;
2. Optimize Fisheye Network Camera’s motion detection function that it can also work in 4R display mode;
3. Optimize the relevant play mechanism of live view.
1. Fix the issues that NVR P2P interface will display unusually in some conditions;
2. Fix other bugs.
If you failed to download the firmware by clicking the link directly, please copy the link to the browser to download.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectations.