Stand-alone LPR Solution, Profile Q, Digital Watermark Encryption and more features are ready in the new camera firmware version 4X.7.0.74.
Xiamen, China (April 20th, 2020)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.74) of Milesight Network Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Support professional LPR Live View interface and LPR Smart Search function, which can realize the stand-alone solution of front-end LPR cameras.
2. Support LPR Night Mode to achieve the best LPR night recognition effect by adjusting different parameter levels.
3. Support LPR License Plate Serial Format function to formulate identification rules and automatically do further processing, also can filter license plates with wrong license plate character count to achieve more intelligent and accurate license plate recognition.
4. Support Watermark function to ensure information security.
5. Support ONVIF Profile Q for quick installation, easy setup and discover.
6. Support Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP) for Live Broadcast.
7. VCA function supports setting the Min. Size and Max. Size of the detection object separately.
8. Region Entrance/Region Exiting/Line Crossing/Object Left/Removed function support sensitivity settings.
9. Support Defocus Detection in Tamper Detection function.
10. Support Zoom Limit function on PTZ camera series (Only applicable to cameras that support optical zoom of 20X or above).
1. Optimize and improve the detection accuracy of the Object Left/Removed function in VCA.
2. Optimize HTTP Notification to support Basic & Digest authentication.
3. Optimize that the camera Live View page will maintain the original proportion of the image when using a browser on the mobile phone.
4. Optimize Plugin-Free function which allows to preview the camera streaming without installing plugin in Firefox & Google Chrome & Safari & Edge (Please upgrade the browser to the latest version).
5. Optimize ONVIF Image related interfaces.
6. Optimize the CGI.
1. Fixed the issue that the preview interface displays a black screen in the plugin-free mode when the Firefox browser version is upgraded to 71.0 and above.
2. Fixed the download failure problem of the SSL Certificate Request in HTTPS.
3. Fixed the issue that the character with “\” in the URL of HTTP Notification caused the webpage to display abnormally.
4. Fixed the issue that the third-party back-end platform failed to add Milesight Network Camera.
5. Fixed the issue that PTZ Dome camera lacks triggering and calling Preset/Patrol/Pattern function in the alarm action of External Input interface.
6. Fix some other bugs.
1. For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly.
2. Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX.
3. If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.