One important change is that the frame rate and bit rate of different record stream types can be set separately. More new functions and features are embedded in Version 4X.7.0.75.
Xiamen, China (July 24th, 2020)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.75) of Milesight Network Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Support separate setting of different bit rate and frame rate for different Recording Stream Types which contain General and Event. The recording storage space can be greatly reduced by using this function;
2. Support the configuration of Tracking Zoom Ratio for Auto Tracking on PTZ Camera Series;
3. Support Auto Export of heat map on Panoramic Camera Series;
4. Support up to 48KHz of Audio Sample Rate and support Audio Bit Rate setting of the AAC LC encoding format;
5. New settings like “Record Failed”, “SD Card Full/Uninitialized/Error”, “No SD Card” and so on are added in the Exception page;
6. Support the display of Customized Patrol/Preset OSD on PTZ Camera Series and Fisheye Camera;
7. Add Spanish to the system language.
1. Enrich the search type of Network Camera Log, making it more convenient for users to search for some specific type of events;
2. Optimize the AF lenses focusing mechanism;
3. Optimize image quality of smart stream;
4. Optimize IPC user privilege, the Operator privilege is all checked by default;
5. All Event time schedules are checked by default;
6. Optimize the time accuracy of images uploaded by FTP.
1. Fix the problem that the preset shift caused by speed dome self-check failed;
2. Fix problems related to multicast, such as playing H.265 stream abnormally, audio encoding error, etc.;
3. Fix the problem that the OSD of live view has about 30 seconds difference with the time axis when the playback speed is more than 1X;
4. Fix some other bugs.
1. For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly;
2. Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.