The latest version 184.108.40.206-r1 of the CMS is compatible with more complete Milesight Network Camera and NVR functions in order to build a product close loop, such as Smart Crowd Management Solution and Client-side Dewarping of Fisheye Camera.
Xiamen, China (September 10th, 2020) - Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 220.127.116.11-r1 of the Milesight CMS. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Support Smart Crowd Mangement Solution;
2. Support Network Camera added by P2P;
3. Support the import and export of CMS configuration file;
4. Support exporting recording files in the format of AVI and MP4;
5. Support Client-side Dewarping of Fisheye Camera Series;
6. Support Heat Map function and Report Analysis of Panoramic Camera Series;
7. Support LPR function of Network Camera;
8. Support downloading recording files of NVR added by P2P;
9. Support alarm action of HTTP Notification in People Counting function;
10. Improve the performance of Vari-Focal Lens;
11. Support Auto Tracking function of Fisheye and PTZ Camera Series;
12. Compatible with G722/G726 audio formats;
13. Support separate setting of different object sizes for different VCA events;
14. Support the search of “Counting Reset” and “Live View Counting Reset” in Logs.
1. Optimize the installation restriction of CMS for non-admin windows users. Support installation on the system disk under windows 10 system;
2. Optimize the crash of operation;
3. Optimize the operation logic of PTZ/Fisheye/Image function in Live view;
4. Optimize the operation logic of Reset function in People Counting;
5. Optimize the displaying performance of Statistic Reports on high-resolution screen;
6. Optimize other functions.
1. Fix the problem that the PTZ function failed because of the password with special characters;
2. Fix other bugs.
If it fails to download the firmware via clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectations.