Update to Latest App M-Sight Pro iOS V22.214.171.124
Published Time : [2021/6/18] Read : 
New firmware version of V126.96.36.199 for M-Sight Pro of iOS is released. The Cloud Management and stability of APP bring better user experience.
Xiamen, China (June 18, 2021)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class AIoT surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version of V188.8.131.52 for Milesight APP M-sight Pro (iOS). The upgrade optimizes the speed of connection and image transmission, providing better remote monitoring experience. Also some other optimizations lead to a better user experience. Other new features, optimizations and bug fixes are elaborated as below:
(1) Support adding the devices via Milesight Cloud, which can bind the devices with the cloud accounts. Users can log into their cloud account directly on the APP, no need to add devices repeatedly.
Kindly note that only binding NVR with cloud account is currently supported, and NVR’s firmware version should be V7x.9.0.12 or above.
For Milesight Cloud, the following features are supported:
a. Support cloud account registration.
b. Support logging to the cloud account.
c. Support binding the devices with the cloud accounts via Milesight Cloud. Users can choose to manually enter Registration Code or Scan QR Code to bind the device.
d. Support deleting the devices from the cloud accounts.
e. Support sharing the devices with another cloud account. And setting up User Level and Expiration Time.
f. Support for devices grouping and playing devices by group.
g. Support changing Username, Email and Password of the cloud accounts.
Note: If users forget the password, they can retrieve it by email.
(2) Added several hints as follows for better user experience. Users can quickly locate the problems when the device is disconnected.
a. Network error
b. Incorrect password
c. Bandwidth limitation
d. Camera connection limitation
e. Unknown error
(3) Support showing or hiding stream information by enabling or disabling the "Show Stream Information" button on General interface.
(1) Optimize the stability of APP for better user experience.
(2) Optimize other problems.
(1) Fix the problem that playback time could not be selected on Playback interface with iOS V14.4.
(2) Fix the problem that the devices could not be added via P2P under 3G/4G network.
(3) Fix the problem that the PTZ function could not be used when adding camera with operator account without Audio Settings permission enabled.
(4) Fix some other bugs.
You can download the app from App Store.
About Milesight Technology
Established in 2011, Milesight Technology is a high-tech company, specializing in design, developing and manufacture of best-in-class AIoT video surveillance solutions including Network Cameras, NVRs, Software and APP with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Learn more at: www.milesight.com