Cameras' Firmware Change log of Version xx.4.0.61
Published Time : [2013/11/20] Read : 
Xiamen, China (November 20, 2013)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version xx.4.0.61 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. Support smb: Able to access the SD card files as share files after using the SD card. command like this: //192.168.5.190
(1)The user name and password are same with the 'admin' user to access to the web server;
(2)If you change the password, you need to delete the old password(command like this: net use \\IP\IPC/d or net use /d \\IP\IPC);
(3)If you can't access to the files on Win7 OS, please modify your security settings as followings:
A. start->run->enter 'secpol.msc' to set the local security policy;
B. Double-click on the Local Policies option, and then double-click on the Security Options;
C. Choose the Network Security: LAN Manager authentication level, double-click on it, the default setting is blank, so please choose
NTLMv2 protocol(LM and NTLM - use NTLMV2 session security if negotiated);
2. Support to save the jpg via using HTTP in two ways:
(1)Get the jpg via browser directly:
(2)Get the jpg via ONVIF
3. Support the Turkish language;
4. Support photoresistor sensitivity level settings on IR Mini-Dome camera series;
5. Support to config the alarm input normal status as low or high status;
6. Support to set the H.264 Profile as high/main/base, compatible well with Visec Software;
7. Support to define the RTP size(in order to optimize the CPU when multiple connections to the camera simultaneously)
8. Support HTTPS, command like this: https://192.168.5.190/, default is enable, and the default port 443 cant modify now;
9. Support to use a progress indicator to provide useful information about how long the upgrade will take.
1. Optimized the memory leak bug on ONVIF;
2. Optimized the compatibility with IPCorder.
1. Fixed the issue that the CPU will be occupied up to 100%;
2. Fixed the issue that the wire-stream will die, for long connection with VMS via TCP or remote access.
This version should update the new activex, the old one can't be used.