Milesight VMS Pro's Change log of Version 188.8.131.52
Published Time : [2014/8/25] Read : 
Xiamen, China (July 25th, 2014)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new version 184.108.40.206 of Milesight VMS Pro. This updated release includes the new feature, improvements and bug fixes described as below:
1. Added D3D display method and optimized the video display effect;
2. Added the "Export" feature for the server playback files (replace the playback file download module of previous version), the "Import" feature for the client end and its play control module;
3. Added the "Favorite" feature for the views;
4. Added "Alarm pre-recording" feature in Recording section and "frame-by-frame playback" feature in Playback section;
5. Added the "Alarm" and "Recording" icon on the camera's status bar in the server end;
6. Added extra multiple-view lay-out.
1. Moved the configuration page to the main tab;
2. Optimized the compatibility, e.g. add the "sharpness" feature, and the image adjustment is compatible with that of other vendors;
3. The mail encryption method becomes configurable and is compatible with more mail addresses.
1. Fixed the bug that the Milesight VMS Pro fails to open because the network card hasn't be initialized when start up;
2. Fixed the bugs of the previous version and optimized the stability.