VMS Pro's Change Log of Version 188.8.131.52
Published Time : [2018/02/09] Read : 
New Firmware version 184.108.40.206 of the VMS Pro is released to offer upgraded user experience.
Xiamen, China (February 9th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 220.127.116.11 of VMS Pro, which includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes for upgrading user experience. The new version adds new features and strengthens its pre-existing features making the VMS Pro better fit for practical use. The "auto login to window" allows to auto log in Windows and run up VMS Server after Windows started once the password input on the VMS setting previously, which greatly enhances convenience. And We never overlook any details to achieve better user-friendly.
1) Add "auto login to windows" option in Server general settings. If you enable this option and input the account for Server's computer, then it can auto log in Windows and run up VMS Server after Windows Started;
2) Support Preset and Patrol operation for PTZ settings;
3) Support setting video codec to H.265 for Milesight cameras;
4) Support to set file expired time 120 days at most. The Server will automatically delete files when the file expired;
5) Support to show stream information, including video codec, resolution, frame rate and bit rate. The user can change the setting in Local Setting;
6) Support to adjust image in proportion, and there are two options when you right click the mouse on the image - Resize All and Original All;
7) Support to storage record to NAS, you can add it in General of Server settings.
1) Optimize the date displaying in Playback calendar. The date that has a record file will be in boldface;
2) Optimize other functions.
1) Fix the issue about recording and deleting the recorded file;
2) Fix other bugs.
Note: If it fails to download the firmwares via clicking the links directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.