Milesight NVR's Firmware Change Log of Version 7X.8.0.6
Published Time : [2018/7/9] Read : 
As a version which is significant for NVR's performance, it greatly enhances PoE functionality and the compatibility with Fisheye camera especially for PTZ operation.
Xiamen, China (July 9th, 2018)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 7X.8.0.6 of Milesight NVR. The upgrade includes new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
(1) Support to access to PoE-connected cameras network directly, which is easy to configure cameras with more detailed settings which were unavailable before (Please enable Channel Access in Network-More first.);
(2) Support to change Original/Resize views on website, delivering adapted viewing experience;
(3) Better compatibility with Milesight Fisheye Camera. It supports PTZ operation of Milesight Fisheye Camera, which allows to control the camera viewing directly on NVR side;
(4) Support to remember password for Keyboard when first log into NVR;
(5) Compatible with USB Joystick;
(6) Support Nepal time zone.
(1) Compatible with the motion detection functionality of Sunell Cameras;
(2) Compatible with Grand Stream Cameras via ONVIF;
(3) Optimize other functions.
(1) Fix the bug that PoE NVR may add PoE-connected devices repetitively;
(2) Fix the bug that NVR may not get updated video parameters of cameras after batch configuration;
(3) Fix the bug that NVR may leave out some cameras when auto searching devices;
(4) Fix the bug that the NVR can not download files in Playback via HTTPS when connecting with port forwarding.
(5) Fix the bugs which due to iOS certificate expiration;
(6) Fix other bugs.
(1) Please clear cookies of browsers after upgrading firmware;
(2) Please upgrade to latest firmware for PoE-connected cameras and select HTTP as transport protocol if you need to access to its network via NVR;
(3) Please install the latest plug-in for normal viewing experience.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.