Experience the upgraded License Plate Recognition, better PTZ functionality and more improvements in the latest camera firmware version 4X.7.0.76.
Xiamen, China (April 20th, 2020)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version (4X.7.0.76) of Milesight Network Cameras. This updated release includes the new features, optimizations and bug fixes as below.
1. Add LPR related functions.
① Add Advanced Setting interface mainly including Snapshot OSD and Snapshot File Name functions on LPR Settings page.
② Support Snapshot OSD configuration function. User can set display information on snapshot according to customized configuration.
③ Support the customization of Snapshot File Name on LPR Advanced Setting interface. User can customize the file name of snapshots which are uploaded via FTP or Email and stored on SD card or NAS.
④ Support Auto Mode on LPR Night Mode function. When enabling LPR Night Mode, user can choose Auto Mode which can automatically switch to night mode according to illumination intensity to improve license plate recognition accuracy under low light condition.
⑤ Support HTTP Post method on LPR Message Post Settings function. When recognizing license plate, camera will push LPR text information, device name and snapshot to back-end platform.
2. Support PTZ Auto Tracking function triggered by VCA Event in PTZ camera series. If user enables VCA Event, PTZ Auto Tracking can be triggered when VCA Event detects the moving object.
3. Support HTTPS UPnP Port way on UPnP interface, which provides user another way to access camera more easily and quickly.
4. Support the encryption password input to export or import configuration file to ensure configuration file security.
5. Add Constant time option on External Output Action Time. If user selects this option, when VCA Event is triggered, External Output Action alarm time will be always constant till the alarm status is released
6. Support language switch within the system. User does not need to log out system interface to switch language.
7. Support Ignore Short-Lived Motion function on Advanced Motion Detection interface to avoid false alarm caused by instant object movement within time setting.
8. Add Background Color setting on Image OSD interface. User can set display information background color on screen according to personal configuration.
9. Add Export Diagnose Information function to diagnose device running status and export logs and system information.
1. Adjust the position of the Motion Detection Sensitivity level dragging bar.
2. Optimize functions on some PTZ cameras to make the camera series functions more complete and bring better user experience.
3. During the process of Patrol, camera can trigger White LED when triggering Motion Detection Alarm.
4. Optimize Auto Tracking accuracy on PTZ camera series.
5. Optimize Log Search Type to provide more search options.
6. Optimize the stability of frame rate on 12MP Fisheye Camera and 4K 180° Panoramic Mini Bullet.
7. Optimize the image stability of Speed Dome Camera under high magnification.
8. Optimize the switch rule of Record Stream Type.
1. Fix the problem that sometimes Speed Dome Camera fails to zoom out when the lens does not focus.
2. Fix the problem that sometimes 2MP camera with WDR enabled may meet image blank issue after upgrading to V220.127.116.11.
3. Fix the problem that sometimes Object Left/Removed fails to be triggered after first setting up the event.
4. Fix some problems on LPR models, such as unable to view LPR log in Microsoft Office normally.
5. Fix the problem that sometimes Motion Detection fails to be triggered due to reading error of detection area database.
6. Fix the problem that sometimes it fails to upgrade camera to V75 or above from old firmware Versions like V62 or older ones.
7. Fix other bugs.
1. For the new version, you need to re-install the ActiveX. Please close the browser during installation. Otherwise, the ActiveX may not be installed correctly;
2. Please clear the cookies and caches of the web browser after re-installing the ActiveX；
3. If you failed to get the upgrade firmware through clicking the link directly, please copy the link to browser manually.
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectation.