Milesight Camera's Change Log of Version 4X.7.0.77
Published Time : [2021/03/05] Read : 
Taking AI one step further, new Face Detection function and other useful features are supported in the latest camere firmware version. Let’s be the first one to explore it!
Xiamen, China (March 5th, 2021)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class IP surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 4X.7.0.77 of Milesight Network Camera. This updated release includes the new features and optimizations as below.
(1) Support Face Detection. When enabling Face Detection function, camera will detect faces on the scene automatically and capture face snapshots according to the configuration in Face Capture page, then user can get real-time and accurate face snapshots in Live View.
Note: Face Detection function is supported for all AI cameras.
(2) Support Statistics Report of People Counting function. User can search and export Statistics Report as needed. The Statistic Report allows user to make fast decision on security or business management by analyzing the data and trend.
(3) Support ONVIF Setting function. When user enables ONVIF function, camera can be searched out, added and connected by third-party software through ONVIF protocols.
(4) Support MTU Setting function. User can set the MTU value on the TCP/IP interface according to practical situation.
(5) Support HTTP Post method on HTTP Notification Settings function of VCA event page. When detecting VCA event, camera will push Device Name, Trigger Time, Event Type, Description or Snapshot to back-end platform according to user’ settings.
(6) Add Online User function. Real-time situation of user logging in camera can be checked on the interface.
(7) Support Push Message Settings function. User can choose types of Events’ message which will be pushed to M-Sight Pro App.
(8) Support Email Triggered Interval setting in the Alarm Action function. User can customize the interval of sending Email triggered by event.
(1) Optimize the menu on the left panel. All events are placed under the added Event tab, which makes event classification clearer and easier to find.
(2) Optimize VCA Settings page. Object size can be set separately on each event interface, thereby improving flexibility of object size configuration.
(3) Optimize title of Email sent by events triggering. The Email title includes device name, event name and time.
(4) Optimize TCP Post method on LPR Message Post Settings function.
(5) Optimize web security that users login camera, which brings better experience.
(6) Optimize other problems.
(1) Fix the problem that the detected object track is occasionally display incomplete when accessing camera through plug-free mode.
(2) Fix the alarm action problems caused by event triggering.
(3) Fix other bugs.
Note: Please refer to the User Manual on the official website for the detailed functions and configurations.
About Milesight Technology
Milesight, established in 2011, is a high-tech company specializing in the design and manufacture of best-in-class video surveillance solutions with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market. Milesight markets its products through a worldwide network of distributors and resellers, offering excellent pre/after-sales and technical support services that exceed customers' expectations. Learn more at: www.milesight.com