Milesight NVR's Change Log of Version 7X.9.0.14
Published Time : [2022/02/22] Read : 
Newly added functions and features including intelligent face detection management, HTML5 H.265 streaming ready and multicast function, are equipped in the latest version of Milesight NVR to enhance user experience and make monitoring easier.
Xiamen, China (February 22rd, 2022)-Milesight Technology Co., Ltd. the best-in-class AIoT surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 7X.9.0.14 of Milesight NVR. This updated release includes the new features and optimizations as below.
(1) With Milesight rebranding, a new logo is also released in this version to bring brand-new experience to global customers.
(2) Support Compatibility with the AI-empowered Face Detection Function of camera.
a.It doesn’t support viewing videos when Face Privacy is enabled.
b.Make sure your camera is AI Series and version is V4x.7.0.79-r25 or above.
c.Make sure your NVR model is MS-Nxxxx-xxT/H.
(3) Support previewing the video via all major browsers without downloading extra plug-in when Video Codec is set to H.265, making it easy for users to access the NVRs.
(4) Support multicast function to reduce the load on the NVRs.
(5) Support adding cameras via Milesight DDNS.
(6) Support up to 30 seconds of Pre Record.
(7) Optimize User interface, greatly improving user experience.
① Support configuring the user permissions directly when adding a user.
② Optimize the options in User Permissions interface to facilitate user configuration.
Note: When NVR is upgraded to V7x.9.0.14, the permissions of non-admin users will be changed to default permissions.
(8) Support adding the POS machine with POS IP Address + POS Port.
(9) Support Tag Playback, Split Playback and Picture Playback on the Web page.
(10) Optimize the Occupancy Live View interface to make it more flexible to meet different needs of customers.
① Enlarge Available value, Green Light and Red Light, greatly improving user
② Add Displayed Items option, which allows users to select the items to be displayed as required.
(11) Compatible with some features in XX.7.0.79 version or above of Milesight cameras.
Note: Make sure your camera model is MS-CXXXX-XXC.
① Support mosaic type for Privacy Mask function and PTZ Privacy Mask function.
The increase of mosaic type can maintain the continuity of the picture and improve the visual effect. It supports up to 4 mosaic areas.
② Support selecting Tracking Object types including Human and Vehicle for Auto
(1) Improve the ease of use as follows for a better user experience.
① Optimize the search logic of Heat Map interface.
② Optimize the logic of Exposure Mode schedule.
③ Unify the logic for White LED, Alarm Output and PTZ Action in Alarm Action.
(2) Optimize the configuration logic of Line Crossing function to align it with other
(3) Optimize the response time of NVR web page for a better user experience.
(4) Support Unlock Pattern for Menu Authentication.
(5) Support displaying SN Address of the NVR on Device Information interface.
(6) Optimize other functions.
(1) Fix the bug that the frame rate of the recording files downloaded from the Web page is abnormal.
(2) Fix the bug of incorrect word display in the Holiday interface.
(3) Fix the bug that the cameras can’t be added successfully via DDNS on local monitor.
(4) Fix the bug that the camera added by RTSP with the domain name can’t be connected normally.
(5) Fix the bug of momentary blank on the web page when you enter the VCA interface.
(6) Fix the bug that the POS message can’t be displayed in the Setting interface when it is too long and Overlay Mode is set to Roll.
(7) Fix the bug that the video can’t be played normally in the virtual machine under some situations.
(8) Fix the bug that the recording files downloaded from the Retrieve interface of the Web page is abnormal.
(9) Fix the bug that Auto Reboot function does not take effect on MS-N5008-UPT.
(10) Fix the bug that Qualvision cameras can’t be added to Milesight NVR normally.
(11) Fix other bugs.
① If you failed to download the firmwares by clicking the links directly, please copy the links to browser to download.
② The second number stands for the major version number, while the last two numbers mean the sub version number. Take version 18.104.22.168 for example, the NVR’s main version is 9 and its sub version is 14.
About Milesight Technology
Established in 2011, Milesight Technology is a high-tech company, specializing in design, developing and manufacture of best-in-class AIoT video surveillance solutions including Network Cameras, NVRs, Software and APP with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market.