Cameras' Firmware Change log of Version 188.8.131.52
Published Time : [2013/08/16] Read : 
Xiamen, China (August 16, 2013)-Milesight, the leader in IP-based megapixel camera solutions, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 184.108.40.206 of the network cameras. This updated release includes the improvements and bug fixes described as below.
1. New features: anonymous login, SIP, E-PTZ, kernel upgrade, import and export of the configuration files, multicast, time zone refining;
2. Added motorized vari-focal lens with remote zoom and auto-focus functionality, which is compatible with the new products;
3. Supported Firefox and Google Chrome browsers;
4. Added complete secondary stream and privacy masking to the 3MP network cameras;
5. Users could configure that the lens focus would be automatic adjusted when the IR-cut filter has been switched.
6. Support RTSP over HTTP.
1. Optimized the upgrade mode, and modified the alternative upgrades;
2. Updated to the latest ONVIF version;
3. The range of the maximum frame rate was modified to "8-30", and the range of the maximum exposure time is further refined;
4. Optimized the formatting and mounting operation of the SD card, and the read write protection status would be shielded;
5. The IR-cut interval could be configured from 1 to 20 seconds;
1. Fixed the abnormal status of the CPU caused by the alarm;