We are pleased to announce the release of Milesight VMS Enterprise 184.108.40.206, which includes significant features such as Server-based ANPR intelligence and other new features, like Flexible Thumbnails and Json for HTTP Request, to consistently improve the competitiveness and usability of Milesight VMS Enterprise.
Xiamen, China (Nov 3rd, 2022)-Milesight IoT Co., Ltd. the best-in-class AIoT surveillance solution provider who manufactures products with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market, is pleased to announce the release of the new firmware version 220.127.116.11 of the Milesight VMS Enterprise. This updated release includes the new features and optimizations as below.
(1) Support Server-based ANPR algorithm, making it possible to use ANPR solutions whether it is an LPR camera or not.
a. The additional license and the Analytics Server are required to use this feature.
b. With the addition of the back-end algorithm, both the ANPR Preview and ANPR Result Search interfaces can receive license plate related information from both the front-end and back-end ANPR algorithms
(2) Upgrade the Thumbnail functionin the Playback interface to facilitate users to enter finer intervals by clicking the “Investigate” icon. In addition, users can also zoom in and out on the original playback image, then the size of the thumbnails will be changed as well, increasing the visibility of scene changes in the selected area.
See it in action:
(3) Add push information in JSON format to meet the needs of customers with different message push formats.
(4) Two-way audio is supported for third-party camerasadded via ONVIF, enhancing the user experience and system compatibility.
(5) When HTTP Event and Client Trigger are triggered, VMS supports triggering "Add Tag" to the recording. Thenusers can see the tag on the timeline, which is convenient for the user to view the two triggered events.
(6) Optimize systemlanguage to make VMS more international. Add Spanish and Bulgarian to make VMS more widely used.
(1) Optimize the Server’s recording storage mechanism to improve recording stability.
(2) Optimize the ease of use of the new UI version, making the layout more intuitive and improving the user experience.
(1) Fix the bug that Axis camera based on RTSP frequently disconnects due to compatibility abnormality.
(2) Fix the bugof frame loss and lag caused by the compatibility problem of Intel graphics cards.
(3) Fix the bug that when the recording file is deleted manually, the overwrite is abnormal and the storage space is occupied.
(4) Fix the bug that the recording filesof Tiandy camera cannot be played back.
(5) Fix the bug that custom roles can't see the cameras in the device tree.
(6) Fix the bug that the group information is not retained when exporting license plate in the License Plate Library interface.
Please refer to the User Manual on the official website for the detailed functions and configurations.
Milesight VMS Enterprise -18.104.22.168-win64:
Milesight VMS Enterprise -22.214.171.124-win32:
Milesight VMS Enterprise Analytics-126.96.36.199-win64-NVD:
About Milesight Technology
Established in 2011, Milesight is a high-tech company, specializing in design, developing and manufacture of best-in-class AIoT video surveillance solutions including Network Cameras, NVRs, Software and APP with superior image quality, exceptional flexibility and reliability for the global market.