AIoT INDOOR PARKING
Make Parking Easy and Smart with AIoT
A Smarter Way to Manage Parking Lot
With more and more cars in cities and towns today, the demand for parking continues to grow significantly. Saving drivers' time on parking and saving parking lot owners' costs on managing can be the top concern for a parking solution.
Now, Milesight is introducing a new power of AIoT to provide a new and smarter way to do parking management. The Milesight AIoT Indoor Parking Management Suite creatively combines AI Deep Learning, On-edge LPR, LoRa and dual-ultrasonic technologies to help optimize the parking process and management more efficiently.
On-edge AI LPR Camera
Best Quality AI LPR Camera
for Entrance & Exit
LoRaWAN® Sensor for
LoRaWAN® Gateway for
Covering Signal Blind Spot with Mini
Entrance & Exit
A Number of Reasons to Choose Milesight Solution
Accurate On-edge ANPR
Designed for demanding LPR applications, Milesight professional LPR camera can recognize the plates rapidly and precisely as vehicle approaches the gate with the dedicated and embedded AI LPR algorithms.
The solution can ensure the most simplified deployment and least installation labor. Thanks to the LoRa-enabled technology, you'll never bother to wire the network cable for sensors, as the devices communicate wirelessly.
Long Battery Life by Lower
LoRa technology enjoys a lower power consuming that allows LoRaWAN® sensors and gateways to operate steadily with longer battery life, greatly saving maintenance costs.
Milesight LoRaWAN® based solution is easy to get started and more affordable because of the low per-unit cost, fitting for more use cases that would like to have parking management solution at lower costs.
More Affordable with Low
Integrating our flexible solution into your existing parking system is much easier than you think. And Milesight in-house solution is easy to expand and customize to suit your exclusive needs with open APIs and versatile protocols.
Flexible and Expandable
With so many cutting-edge technologies combined, our greener solution optimizes the parking process which reduces air pollution, CO2 emission and fuel consumption. Thus a more effective as well as environmental-friendly parking facility can be created.
An Enjoyable Parking Experience with AIoT
AI Together with LPR
IoT Empowered by LoRa Technology
Embedded AI LPR Algorithms beyond Plate Recognition
- Recognize vehicles, plates and read characters correctly
- Vehicle attributes recognition such as vehicle type, brand, color and plate color to grow your parking business
Supplement Light for LPR Cameras Provides Better Image Quality
- White LED or IR LED supplement light integrated
- 24/7 plate and vehicle recognition in the best quality for gate control
Wiegand Protocol Supported for Access Control System Compatibility
- Easily integrate with your existing access control system via Wiegand protocol
What are LoRa and LoRaWAN®?
- LoRa is a new wireless technology designed specifically for long-range, low-power communications
- LoRaWAN® is the protocol built on top of the LoRa modulation, designed to wirelessly connect battery-operated 'things' to the internet
How is LoRa Technology Helping Indoor Parking Management?
- Occupancy data is transmitted effectively in the open parking lots
- Guarantee the least installation and operation costs thanks to the wireless and low power features
Dual Ultrasonic Detection LoRaWAN® Sensor
- Measurement range from 3cm to 450cm with an ultra-short blind spot
- Provide high-precision parking space occupancy status for parking management systems
Discover Our Solution
- AI-powered LPR Algorithm
- Integrated Supplement Light
- Clear Capture of Dynamic License Plates
- Superior Image Quality for 24/7 Traffic
- Wiegand Protocol Supported
- Versatile Interfaces
- IP65 Rating
- Outstanding Performance
- New Generation of LoRa Chip
- Low Power Consumption
- Deep Penetration
- High Capacity
- Multiple Backhaul Connectivities
- Compatible with Multiple Network Servers
- Dual Ultrasonic Sensor
- IP67 Waterproof
- LoRaWAN® Based
- Easy Configuration (via NFC)
- 3-Axis Accelerometer
- Eye-Catching Design
- Massive Connectivity
- Blind Spot Coverage
- Gateway Fleet
- Listen Before Talk
- Low Power Consumption
- High Compatibility